TeslaChair as Seen in AMP

Aesthetic Medical Practitioner – Issue 19 Spring 2019 TRANSFORMING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE NOW AVAILABLE THROUGH CRYOMED AESTHETICS, THE TESLACHAIR OFFERS A COMFORTABLE, NON-INVASIVE SOLUTION FOR ALL TYPES OF URINARY AND FAECAL INCONTINENCE. Powered by Functional Magnetic Stimulation (FMS) technology, the TESLAChair is a revolutionary new treatment for urge, mixed and stress incontinence in men and women. This innovative device stimulates deep muscle tissue without coming in direct contact with the skin. Backed by clinical trials, the TESLAChair is redefining the intimate health and wellness space, with studies showing that up to 90 per cent of women suffering from post-natal urinary incontinence were relieved of their symptoms after the TESLAChair treatment. The remaining 10 per cent saw a significant improvement. As TESLAChair treatments are totally non-invasive, they are particularly attractive to patients who are keen to avoid the risks and downtime associated with surgery. TESLAChair treatments are also suitable for patients who cannot undergo electrotherapy. DOWNLOAD ARTICLE

Sharing is caring!

Recent Posts

Chat Now